The scout bomb is an effective way to weaken a high level opponent’s defenses. Scout bombs can destroy all the traps, and devestate the archers defending a city.
So how do you defend against the scout bomb?
There are a few strategies for defending against the scout bomb.
1. Send your army to a nearby flat to avoid being attacked by the scout bomb. Unfortunately the scout bomb is usually followed by additional waves of armies so sending your troops away might not be a good idea. You could receive further attacks while your army is gone. Not to mention the scouts will weaken or destroy your defenses.
2. Close your gates. If you’re gates aren’t open your archers won’t fight. The scout bomb will hit the defenses on your wall. They could still weaken your defenses though so this might not be the best strategy.
3. Have a lot of scouts to defend against the scout bomb.
4. Have a lot of fodder (warriors) to defend against the scout bomb.
5. Have stronger troops like swordsman to defend against the scouts. Since swordsman have a high defense you need less total swordsman than scouts to defend against the scout bomb.
6. Get your allies to send your some troops quickly. Of course scouts are very fast but hopefully your allies can send you some army to help you defend before your opponents regular army arrives.
The big problem with the scout bomb is that scouts are faster to train than swordsmen or archers. If you get attacked by large numbers of scouts and defend yourself you may still face additional scout bombs before you can rebuild your defenses.
Again the fact is that the person who can make resources the fastest is usually the person who can build an army the fastest. It’s very hard to keep up with an opponent than can make more troops than you on a daily basis.
Do you have any more strategies for defending against Scout Bombs?